SC - Re: sca-cooks Hello to all

Fiona Porteous bilby at rosebay.matra.com.au
Mon Apr 14 21:39:20 PDT 1997

> I am particually interested in bread making and baking. I
> try to cook for a couple of feasts each year and I run a
> bakery at a camping event called The Festival of Rowany
> which is held each year in Australia over Easter weekend.
> I am attempting to slowly create a 14C italian bakery including
> ovens, kneading breaks, etc, while maintaining modern hygine.

Listen to the man ... "I run a bakery".  People plan for weeks before
Rowany Festival to get his bread, and bring special things to put on the
bread, buns, period "pizzas" (pissalidiers, I think the original spelling
and thus meaning was), and other glorious things.

Just thought I'd put in a tuppence worth ...

Fyrean ...