SC - feast $

barbara at mail.topher.net barbara at mail.topher.net
Tue Apr 15 14:41:17 PDT 1997

I am a little confused here.  There have been several postings that
suggest that some groups keep different accounts for the feast
expences.  In our shire, as in all the groups that I know of
personally, there is one account and all proceeds from an event go
into that account.  When an item is needed for the feast, be it
cooking, serving or storage items or actuall food, a request is made
for the funds, a "cash dispersment" form is filled out and signed by
the recipient and seneshcal (to show that it was approved), and the
money is made available.

Is that not how everyone is funding feasts?  I am treasurer here and
understood that to be corporate law.

Aelfric of Alburn
Black Oak Keep, Ansteorra