SC - leftovers

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 19:27:03 PDT 1997

<< At some recent feasts some of the leftovers have been sold at the
 kitchen door. Whole or mostly whole meat pies for $5 etc. I got the
 last one (the mostly whole one) at that feast but I wasn't fast
 enough to get anything at the next feast. >>

We also portion out the leftovers in gallon plastic zip-loc bags. And pass
the word to those that are still hanging around  at Midday Sunday to come and
get it. Perishables and fresh vegetables such as garlic as well as eggs etc.
are included in the handout. Spices are stored in their own seperate
Tupperware storage bin. The same goes for flour, sugar, ryce flour, etc. A
third bin is used for foil, plastic wrap, utensils, etc. And, finally the
forth is used to store the Shire Aprons and hand towels.
Basically, if you can't eat it then and it will spoil give it away. If it'll
keep til the next event, save it and store it APPROPRIATELY.

Lord Ras