SC - A request for assistance

darcy imus dimus at wsunix.wsu.edu
Sun Apr 27 19:12:28 PDT 1997

To the good and kind gentles gathered here for sharing information and
thoughts:
I have found this list to be of great inspiration and "food for thought"
and have shared many threads with people in my college.  Sadly, I must
take a leave of absence from email access:  I am leaving the university
for a summer job until September.
Herein lies the difficulty.  Recently my computer experienced an email
seizure and deleted all my saved files.  Woe is me!!!  I continue to
receive mail and acess to various list information:  but I have lost info
on how to subscribe and unsubscribe.

If someone would be so kind as to send or forward me the information on
how to subscribe and unsubscribe to the SCA cooks list:
I would be eternally grateful.

Many thanks
Ekaterina Alexandrovna
c/o Darcy Imus