SC - SC- Lists of Foods

Ron Martino Jr yumitori at marsweb.com
Sun Apr 27 23:51:21 PDT 1997

> With all due respect to the cooking laurels, I don't think they are the
> target audience, do you? I myself already have most of this information
> across the room on bookshelves, but then 99.9999etc% of people don't
> have the library I have. This is possibly also true of the cooking
> laurels you spoke to; but perhaps you need to ask either some laurels in
> other fields or some non-laurels, and see what they think...
>
> Adamantius

	Hmmm. The assumption being made here is that the Laurels who thought
the manuscript unnecessary were thinking only of themselves, and how
such a CA would benefit themselves alone. I'd hope that our peers could
better see the bigger picture.

	I don't mean to single out your post specifically, Adamantius-dono.
Several folk made similar comments, but I'm just going to comment on it
once...

	Yumitori