SC - Requoring assistance

The Cheshire Cat mfdenton at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon Apr 28 18:10:36 PDT 1997

   I really hate to bring a dead subject up again, but I was talking to a
friend of mine (also in the SCA) about the list and about swan and peacock
etc, etc.  He was one of the ones whimpering "never again" to the idea of
serving swan in the barony, and suggested a motto to that effect.  We all
liked it, since we don't have a motto yet, or even a real war cry.  I was
wondering if there is anyone out there good enough in Latin able to
translate "NO MORE SWAN!" for us.
This is probably more for interests sake more than anything.

Regards
- -Sianan