SC - Aoife's Dish and Historical Pizza

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Mon Apr 28 20:50:15 PDT 1997

>No one is allowed
>in my kitchen if they're not willing to sing (or at least hum a few
>tunes!).
>Hey----My Kitchen, My Rules.
>
>Toodles,
>Aoife,
>
>Who ALWAYS makes her mistakes in public. Luckily she's got this thick
>skin
>that is pretty much inpenetrable by now from being constantly flamed.
>
>"Many things we need can wait. The child cannot."
>				---Gabriela Mistral, Chilean Poet
>1889-1957

M'Lady,

I LIKE YOUR STYLE!!!!!  Our rule during Emerald Tourney was that only
"peni with permission" could enter the kitchen.  I had two very long
kitchen knives near the door for enforcement.  The kitchen staff got
quite a kick when I reach for them and our autocrat would run for the
door.  Fighters were, of course, welcome as was Lord Peppin (spelling?
Sorry if I mispelled it, but THANKS for the back rub while I was making
the custards.  You saved the recipe from disaster.

Geneveive

Who seems to be making more public mistakes than usual lately and is
looking for some asbestos undergarments.

BTW, could I borrow some of the inpenetrability.  I seem to be getting
flamed constantly these days.

Genevieve