SC - Allergies! Who is responsible?

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Mon Apr 28 20:50:15 PDT 1997

My lady, your response was a welcome relief from the barrage of messages
putting me through the ringer for being rude.  I never intended to be.
Really.  It is just not my nature and I apologize to anyone who may have
taken offense.

In addition, I honor you for your years of service.  I look forward to
many years myself (if I can keep my head off the chopping block <BIG WIDE
GRIN>).

Genevieve

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:18:33, -0500 Annejke at prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L
WALLENHORST) writes:
>I have really tried to stay out of this discussion since my first
>comment that was either never read or was ignored, however, I have to
>jump in one more time for a second.  I am not flaming anyone here,
>this is simply what I do and why.
>
> <snip>

>I get allot of flack for my practices, but I would rather people be
>eating and want to come to my feast than have folk who are allergic
>to the world like I am sitting in the corner with kielbasa and cheese
>waiting for the dancing to start.  Believe me the corner is no fun, I
>often give up and just go home.
>
>Annejke
>22 years of SCA cooking,
>37 years of cooking for the masses,
>I like the kitchen better than the corner.

AMEN, Sister.  Kitchens are a fun place to be!!!!!!  "Break out the
whipping cream and the spatulas!!!!!"  (Sorry, that is our clan's kitchen
war cry.  It's less messy than the Wesson Oil Twister games.)

; )  Smile and the world smiles with you --- except on the internet where
people can't see you smiling.

GdV