Greetings

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Apr 9 20:37:39 PDT 1997

Hi,

I want to introduce myself.  My sca name is Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o
Chonnemara.  I reside in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad (tho most of my SCA
time was spent in Barony of Stargate).  I am a laurel.  My area of
expertise is cooking, especially from the Roman era.  I do have a goodly
amount of cookbooks and am willing to share recipes with people or
answer any questions pertaining to 'period' food, where specific foods,
herbs spices might be obtained, etc.  I also just started a column in
the Bryn Gwlad newsletter to answer these questions.  So please feel
free to e-mail me with any questions!!!!

In Service.....

meadhbh