sca-cooks Introduction of newcomer

Olivia olivia at runway.net
Thu Apr 10 22:38:45 PDT 1997

Greetings All,

	I am Baroness Olivia Visconti, founding Baroness of the Barony of
Wealdsmere, within the Kingdom of An Tir (Spokane WA).  I reside here
with my Lord Husband, Baron Sir Balthazar the Quiet.  We have been
active members of the SCA for 14 years.  I have been interested in
period cooking and all that go with it from the first event I attended.
I have been a feast-o-crat for several events.  I was the head of the
local culinary guild, until becoming Baroness (almost two years ago).
I'm always on the look out for information, suggestions, and comments
on:

Period food preparations, and storage.
Period eating implements.
Period foods and SCA adapted foods
Tourney cooking and camp kitchen ideas of any kind.
Recipes and menus from Renaissance Italy (my personia)
Recipes and menus from the Middle East (my Lord husbands personia)

	In the modern world we are Bruce and Bambi Libby.  We have been married
13 years last New Years Eve.  We have two sons, we are attempting to
raise, Chris 12 and Ian 6.  We also have a foster son that we have
parented for 10 years, who's now nearly 24.

	I look forward to getting many useful culinary ideas and will pass on
things that I have found commendable.  It will be fun getting to know
others interested in culinary arts, and from throughout the Known
World.  I must say that I will be switching to the digest format and
intend to answer most mailings privately.  The numbers of messages
coming from this list alone is more than I can deal with everyday.

Yours in Cheerful Service,
Baroness Olivia

Olivia at Runway.net