SC - New to list

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Mon Apr 14 10:23:51 PDT 1997

>In the East Kingdom (at least that within a few hours drive of
>Ostgard) we are
>lucky to have the wonderful Poison Pen Press.

I've bought from Poison Pen in the past, but I haven't seen them for
awhile and don't know how to contact them. If you have an address or know
what events they'll be attending, I would appreciate the info.

>Poison Pen seems to be getting a web presence and does do mail order.
>Alban is
>known to post on the rialto.

I'll try looking him up there, and keep an eye out for Poison Pen.

Thanks so much for your answer.

Julleran