SC - Re: corn

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Apr 14 23:28:33 PDT 1997

Tibor writes:

>>So, it would be impossible to have a period feast that involved the
Aztec
culture.

Years ago, Master John did an Aztec feast in BMDL, so that we could know
what was going on in other societies at the general time of the SCA.  He
gave us a lot of information, told us where to find additional research
ahead of time.  Some of us did a lot of research, came up with alternate
personnas that might have attended such a feast, and thoroughly enjoyed
it.  It is not the general pursuit of our activities, true, but it
doesn't hurt, once in a while, when the event is as well done as John did
it.  I remember it fondly.

Allison