SC - Re Food Allergies

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 21:14:47 PDT 1997

<< Just as we need to know how to figure portion control or sanitize our
 kitchens, so we need to be alert to allergy problems.

When I am in charge of a feast, I always put a phrase in the event
announcement that requests any one witth food allergies to contact me. If
they don't then I assume their are no allergies...period. Maybe not sensitive
to the allergy stricken but definitely placing the burden of their illness
sqaurely on their own shoulders.

Lord Ras