SC - Re Food Allergies

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Wed Apr 16 21:39:41 PDT 1997

I found that if I were to have two or three versions of a dish in various
states of completion and removing differing known allergens, I could
effectively meet many needs (unless someone specifically requests
something as Lord Ras mentioned) without burdening the last minute
traveler with the demand they tell me in advance.  This way, I can serve
the majority and still be considerate of those who may not have thought
about a dish containing a spice or something they are allergic to.  I too
have the recipes on hand so they can look if they wish.

Genevieve.