SC - Re: Fruit Pizza - OOP (was Creativity..)

Tammy McJannet TMCJ at worldnet.att.net
Thu Apr 17 14:58:29 PDT 1997

Actually, I have a modern recipe for fruit pizza that is absolutely
delicious - with a cookie/pie crust and cream-cheese instead of
mozzerella and any fruit you want plus a glaze on top.  It just _looks_
like a pizza, but it's really good.  Maybe this is akin to what your
Portuguese menu was offering :-)  (hope so - bananas and mozzerella -
eww).

Yours,

Ysmay de Chaldon
(mka Tammy McJannet)
tmcj at worldnet.att.net

BTW:  I love this list - I'm learning a ton.  Thanks to everyone.

- ----------
> From: James and/or Nancy Gilly <KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net>
> To: sca-cooks at eden.com
> Subject: SC - Re: sca-cooks Creativity
> Date: Tuesday, April 15, 1997 2:56 PM
>
> At 03:00 11-4-97 +0000, Alys wrote:
> >Oh, ewww!  You've just resurrected one of my most horrible memories
- --
> >I was doing that one day and came to the conclusion that their
dinner
> >was going to be a *strawberry* pizza!  [Yes; I freely admit I'm one
of
> >those people who are extremely childish about trying new foods ...
the