SC - Swan sources

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 19:21:48 PDT 1997

<< Where would you get peacock? >>

Peacock and swan chicks (sic) can be obtained from any place that sells fancy
poultry chicks for farm and hobbyist. Game around here is never a problem for
us. I just put out the call as it were. I have a goose resideing in my
freezer this very moment waiting for his final resting place on high table.
The best way if you don't have the space to raise them yourself is to beg,
beg, beg.This usually causes hunter type friends to be more than
generous..........<smiling....remembering the time I did a whole deer at the
campfire at Pensic....:-))

Lord Ras