SC - Re: sca-cooks Creativity and does it matter?

Ray Caughlin rayc at totcon.com
Fri Apr 18 22:09:20 PDT 1997

The Society is a group of people on a quest to discover the past, each with
their own idea of how to do that. This is where the creativity comes in.
Should we worry about being correct and authentic all the time??? Insert
creativity here. Should we become fashion police??? Creativity break!

Each one of us needs to enjoy the society in the way that pleases us. I
choose to be as authentic as possible and help anyone else who feels the
same. Each of us has our own definition of what the society is for us and
how we want to live in it. So lets put our dictionaries away. It makes it
seem that this ever changing thing that we call SCA can be pinned down with
mere words. We are as ever a (S)light (C)onnundrum (A)s always!

Twenty-five years of thought went into this. I hope it shows! I also hope
that it is accepted in a light and loving spirit:~)

Lord Mandrigal of Mu