SC - correction

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 16:37:25 PDT 1997

My server sent my last post before I had finished here is the finished 2nd
menu for a Meat dinner with Fish:

VI. Another MEAT Dinner

First Dish. Fresh beans, a cinnamon broth, a stew of black hare, A GREEN SOUP
OF EELS,  SMOKED HERRING, coarse meat. turnips, TENCH SOUPS, SALTED SCIAENAS
AND OLIVES, beef marrow rissoles and skewers of beef ut pa.

Second dish. Roast the best that you can, SWEETWATER FISH, SALTWATER FISH,
PLAICE IN WATER, forcemeat in hot sauce like lampreys, A SHAD SOUP G. I. G.,
 peach flower, portioned fricasse, Lombardy tarts, pies of venison and smalll
birds, sweet chestnuts, FRESH HERRING.

Third dish. Frumenty, venison, browned (vegetables), FISH JELLIES,  fat
capons a la dodine,  ROAST OF FISH, fried bread slices and meat tarts,
JELLIED EELS, CRAYFISH, thin pancakes and little sausages.

Lord Ras