SC - Re: SC- Lists of Foods

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Fri Apr 25 13:11:08 PDT 1997

> It is the size of a CA (about 100 pages).  My question is should I
> look to publishing it for November's issue?
> Annejke

Please do publish the manuscript.  No disrespect intended to the peers, but
frankly, *I* (who just got my AoA) read the CA and I don't think it was
intended solely for the Laurels.  I understand that they may not find useful
information, but many of the rest of us will.

Thank you.

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com