SC - Crayfish

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 07:16:26 PDT 1997

<< I hope you were not offended by my comment.  I never intended anyone to be
but it seems to have started quite a ruckus,  don't you think? >>

Offended? Not at all. :-) I'm one of those cooks who post their menu and let
other folks decide for themselves whether they're allergic or not. My comment
about the pillows was a take from a Monty Python episode where The
Inquisition used the comfy pillow as their preferred instrument of torture.
One of the funniest segments I can remember. :-)

Lord Ras