SC - asbestos undergarments (silly)

The Cheshire Cat mfdenton at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Mon Apr 28 22:04:12 PDT 1997

Geneveive wrote:

>Who seems to be making more public mistakes than usual lately and is
>looking for some asbestos undergarments.

   They'd also be handy for long periods shuttling roasts from a rather hot
oven to the table ready to be taken away by the servers, or cleaning the
ovens while they were still on. Let me know if you find any.  Could use
some extra protection.  Last time I was in the kitchen I was crouching in
front of the oven, lifting out a roast when someone let little terrors
(children) into the kitchen.  Little kids have no regard for the safety of
others and playfully gave me a push.  Sianan's balance, not very good at
the best of times, went off and she fell forward banging her cheek against
a *VERY* hot grille.  To this day I still sport an interesting lattice of
scarring on my cheek and forehead.  Not too noticable, but still there.

regards
- -Sianan