SC - Colegium in Seattle

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Fri Aug 1 13:30:17 PDT 1997

Hurrah for Anne-Marie and Madrone!

If you hold it, I will come to it.  I would love to teach my class on
kitchen management, and to take Eduardo's class on Italian Sources (which
he will then write up as an article for Serve it Forth!), but if you
really need a cook, I will cook feast instead.

Something in the back of my head keeps twitching and telling me that this
is why they give Pelicans to some cooks instead of Laurels... :-)

Elaina