SC - Green Beans

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Fri Aug 1 14:23:30 PDT 1997

> From gwendylon2 at hotmail.com Fri Aug  1 14:53:43 1997
> I am new to this list and new to Ansteorra..I am in the Dallas area and
> am looking for a group to get back involved with the SCA.

Hello Rosina.  Welcome to the Steppes.  You will find there are many talented
cooks in this area. In fact I live just to the NE of you in Black Oak Keep and
I'm going to be cooking Steppes 12th Night.

We hope to see you soon.

> I have a medieval section that I am still building on..I have several
> recipes that I have tried and enjoy on there....

In the few months that I have been running this list I've built up a rather
impressive database of recipes and period lore.  I don't think you'll have to
wait long to improve your section.

> To all Feast-O-Crats out there..if you have a recipe that went over well
> at your feast please email it to me as I would like to get more recipes
> for my medieval kitchen.

You'll see a lot of those on here as well.

> Am looking for ward to getting involoved again..

Terrific! Come on out!

> Rosina Weber

Yers,

Gunthar