SC - canning

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 20:36:27 PDT 1997

I usually do a roast of any dark meat like this:

Get a LARGE roasting pan (because the roasts I do are better than 15 pounds a
piece)

Spray it with Pam.  In the bottom of the pan put about a cup of soy sauce,
half a bottle of liquid smoke, and garlic till you have trouble seeing the
soy sauce.  Put the roast in, and sprinkle with cracked black pepper, and
more garlic.  Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 225 for at least 7 hours.
 Never had left overs.  If you have a roast larger than 20 pounds, put the
temp up to 245 and do 8-10 hours.  This is the greatest overnight success.

Aldyth