SC - Dessert Recipes

Cynthia Cooper C.Cooper at massey.ac.nz
Wed Aug 6 06:45:25 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine here.  Adamantius asks what the Latin term corresponds to the
translation "in rich broth" in the Platina recipe for macaroni.  The Latin
is "in iure pingui" (the last letter may be an "a"), and you now know as
much as I do.  If you like, I'll try to find my Latin sources and go
crawling through dictionaries, but I'm not sure whether they're still in
a box somewhere.

Cheers,

- -- Katerine/Terry