Re- SC - Advice, please!-

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:56:48 PDT 1997

  Carla, not to worry about the amount of pennyroyal you would use for
  seasoning.

Also note that there is a European as well as an American version of
pennyroyal, and I have no idea which is the abortifacient, and which isn't.
(Perhaps they both are).  I dunno if they taste the same.

This is one of the plaguing areas of cookery, as so many new world plants
were named for old.

	Tibor