SC - Plums period? -long

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Wed Aug 13 04:32:53 PDT 1997

Greetings,

I recently joined the mailing list and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Catriona Logan (medievally known as Kate Thorneycroft), and I'm a
3rd year uni student at Massey University, Palmerston North, NZ, studying
History.
As far as re-enactment goes, I've been involved in a local group for 18
months, a group called the Phoenix Company.  We officially cover 1100 -
1400, but there are other periods that people within the group are
interested in.

Cooking, music and garb are the areas of re-enactment I'm most interested
in, although I have done some combat in the past.  One of the main things I
do is to get resources together (book and Cd collection, plus copious lists
of more to look out for), so hope that I'll be able to contribute at some
point!!

In your service,

Kate Thorneycroft (Catriona Logan)
Phoenix Company