SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #242

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Tue Aug 19 09:05:31 PDT 1997

Greetings to Kate Thorneycroft from Lady Aoife Finn and the S-C
list.....Welcome!

As my ever-growing and ever-groaning bookshelf can attest, I like to collect
sources, too. I'm curious....what sources can you list that come on CD? I
have the programs to read them, but I had no idea they commercially existed!

Please divulge your CD Rom sources!!!!!!

Aoife (finally seeing a way to permanently prevent that cookbookshelf from
falling off the wall again, as it is wont to do every 3-4 months ;^D).

>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 18:41:51 +1200
>From: Catriona.Logan.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz (Catriona Logan)
>Subject: SC - Greetings
>
>Greetings,
>
>I recently joined the mailing list and wanted to introduce myself.
><<snippet>>
>Cooking, music and garb are the areas of re-enactment I'm most interested
>in, although I have done some combat in the past.  One of the main things I
>do is to get resources together (book and Cd collection, plus copious lists
>of more to look out for), so hope that I'll be able to contribute at some
>point!!

"Many things we need can wait. The child cannot."
				---Gabriela Mistral, Chilean Poet 1889-1957