SC - Cuts of Meat

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Aug 22 04:55:13 PDT 1997

On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:34:38 -0500 PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com (Peters,
Rise J.) writes:
>Just back from Pennsic and I find myself the proud possessor of half a
>dozen
>fresh lemons, a couple of oranges, and some apples, all of which need
>something done with them before they go bad.  Any idea what I can do
>with
>chicken breasts and lemons (beside the usual thing with sherry, which
>is my
>fallback unless you folks have a better idea).
>
>Thanks....
>
>Caitlin

Make Chinese style "lemon chicken" (I don't have a recipe, but I love it.
And I know it's OOP for this list) then candy the lemon peels (There!
That's period)!

Better yet, stuff the chicken with the apples, serve orange sections for
desert and wash it all down with lemonade, then candy the lemon and
orange peels!

Julleran. off to make candied peel for Michaelmas