SC - Subscribe req.

Britt tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Aug 24 06:41:50 PDT 1997

Greetings, fellow Lords and Ladies,

I must regretfully unsubscribe myself from this mailing list, as I'm getting
too many messages and regularly overloading my e-mail disc.  I would like to
ask however, before I depart for other kingdoms, if I could obtain a list of
good re-enactment cookery/recipe books that it would be worth me looking
for.  I've already got "To the King's Taste", and one Madeleine Pelner
Cosman title, but am keen to get more, SCA publications included (good
research!).  People are welcome to keep in touch with me if they wish to -
I'll include my e-mail address with this message.

In much reluctance,

Kate Thorneycroft

Catriona Logan
Phoenix Company