SC - Chicken on a string - Results of trial

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 10:07:21 PDT 1997

Aoife said:

>Now, what exactly are you reffering to when you say "grilling"---Barbecue
>(in which case spit-roast seems the obvious answer), or grilled the way
>bacon and toasted cheese sandwiches are grilled (in which case I'd say go
>for collops!  I do love my pan juices).

Speaking of grilled meat, you might consider Carbonadoes. After Adamantius
mentioned these a while back, I asked and he sent me an article/recipe. I
have added it to Stefan's Florilegium (was the SCA Rialto Files) in the
FOOD section:

Carbonadoes-art   (14K)  6/19/97    ÒCarbonadoesÓ by Adamantius. A medieval
                                       ÒbarbecuedÓ meat dish.

These sound delicious and are on my list of dishes to make when I get a
chance.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

(My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html)