SC - new to list

Rodney L Johnson RODKRISJOHNSON1 at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 24 14:02:35 PDT 1997

Kate Thorneycroft said:

>I must regretfully unsubscribe myself from this mailing list, as I'm getting
>too many messages and regularly overloading my e-mail disc.

Very early in the days of this list I switched to the digest version because
the number of messages was overwhelming. If you are getting the list as
individual messages instead of by digest, I would suggest looking into this.
Even if it is number of characters and not number of messages which is
causing
you problems, you might want to look at the digest, since the digest
eliminates
much of the overhead of individual messages. Please consider this. We'd love
to have you be able to stick around.

>I would like to
>ask however, before I depart for other kingdoms, if I could obtain a list of
>good re-enactment cookery/recipe books that it would be worth me looking
>for.

Try these files in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegium:

cookbooks-bib     (32K)  4/21/97    Cookbook bibliography by Jaelle of
Armida.
cookbooks-msg    (126K) 12/ 9/96    Reviews of cookbooks with medieval
recipes.
cooking-bib       (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography on cooking sources.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com