SC - cheesecake

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Sun Aug 24 19:52:20 PDT 1997

<< But if you can't find it, I will send it my email. The two files are:
 Das-buch-art      (32K)  5/12/95    Review of Das buch von guter spise.
Early
                                           German cookbook w. recipes.
 Das-buch-man     (105K)  5/16/95    Manuscript of Das buch von guter spise.

Please send this to me. I have decoding capabilities so any form including
mime  or file attachment is suitable.

Lord Ras