SC - Chutney

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Aug 25 09:19:22 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Re: Aoife's Curdled Cream            8/25/97

<snip>
>the glass. Then it curdled. Pink curds are not appetising.
>So I must use the rest of the cream up before I have to flush it, too.
<snip>
froze the stuff, and voila!  A family treat from then on!  (Works well with
modern vanilla yogurt with orange juice concentrate stirred in.  Great
popsicles for kids!)
<snip>

If you are just trying to save the rest of a large quantity of cream, you
should be able to freeze it too.  You have to make sure you put it in an
expandable container (like plastic milk jugs, the circular "dents" on the
sides are for expansion) or else your milk product will burst it's seams when
it freezes.