SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #249

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Aug 25 15:22:38 PDT 1997

Hi. My name is Aoife, and I, too am an SCA-Cooks-a-holic.<<<mild applause>>.
Did you know that you can get the list in a "digest" format? This brings the
huge bulk of mail down to one or two messages a day---they're big ones, but
there's fewer of them. For more information, refer to the greeting message
you recieved from the list administrator. Frankly, the Digest was the only
way I could continue to recieve such a large volume of mail about a subject
so close to my heart.  PLEASE try the digest form...you need to unsubscribe
from SCA-Cooks and then subscribe to SCA-Cooks-Digest.

Yours,

Aoife

>Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 14:40:16 +1200
>From: Catriona.Logan.1 at uni.massey.ac.nz (Catriona Logan)
>Subject: SC - Help! Too much mail
>
>Greetings, fellow Lords and Ladies,
>
>I must regretfully unsubscribe myself from this mailing list, as I'm getting
>too many messages and regularly overloading my e-mail disc.  I would like to
>ask however, before I depart for other kingdoms, if I could obtain a list of
>good re-enactment cookery/recipe books that it would be worth me looking
>for.

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
				---Alexandre Dumas

Experience is simply the name we give to our mistakes.
				---Oscar Wilde