SC - [arousseau@immunex.com: Results of a Siege cooking contest]

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Aug 27 08:28:54 PDT 1997

> I have been getting both digest and individual posts because I haven't
> figured out how to shut off the digest. My problem is that some posts appear
> in the digest that have not been recieved as an individual message. Why?
>
> Lord Ras

I don't know why that would occur unless some of the messages sent out got lost in your
server.  The digest stores all of the messages sent to Majordomo and then sends out a
digest version once the storage reaches a certain number of characters.  I think 4,000
but I could be wrong.

To unsubscribe from the digest just send a message to majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG and in the
body of the message write:

unsubscribe sca-cooks-digest

I hope this helps.

Yers,