SC - Seasonal Foods

Wed Aug 27 13:25:58 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Siege Cooking competitions           8/27/97

<snip>

I have one problem with these on-site cooking competitions.
They are usually run during the bulk of the day and then judged that evening.
My problem is that I am usually in the list that day and then have to shower
and frequently attend meetings.
<snip>
Gunthar>

I have to agree with you there.  If the event held involves fighting, then
either I am in the lists, or M'lord is in the lists, and so I am either way
not anywhere near camp or cooking apparatus, or for that matter in the right
frame of mind! ;) (one way the lizard brain is on and I am trying to remember
what I am doing wearing sixty lbs of steel and what to do with the stick and
the board/ the other way I am doing my best to attentively consort)
And not to perpetuate stereotypes or anything, but us Westies seem more
inclined to attend an event if there is a good dose of bashing involved.:)
- -brid