SC - When life gives you lemons LONG!

Griff41520@aol.com Griff41520 at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 07:32:47 PDT 1997

> From Kimib2 at aol.com Wed Aug 27 22:54:11 1997

> << "Minding one's P's and Q's" meant to keep your mind on the work and not
> get distracted.
>
>  Yers,
>
>  Gunthar
>
>  PS. Now should we discuss "The whole nine yards?"
>  =================================== >>
> its TRIVIAL!!!!! meant for fun...you know what fun is dont you? so I screwed
> up, but it also states in teh subject line "...if true..."
> kimib2

I'm sorry if we offended you, that was never anyone's intention.  You didn't
screw up.  The list you posted was very interesting and amusing.  But unfortunately
this list tends to be rather pragmatic.

Besides most of us love trivia and hate to see bad rumors get spread when the real
facts are just as fascinating.

Thank you for submitting the article and I hope everyone has as much fun with it as
I have.

Yers,

Gunthar