SC - Sauce Robert...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Aug 29 06:41:40 PDT 1997

On Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:32:06 -0700 (PDT) rousseau at scn.org (Anne-Marie
Rousseau) writes:

>Hi all from Anne-Marie. Thought you guys might like to see what we did
>
>out here in An Tir. It was tons of fun, and I'd love to foward the
>complete rules, etc to anyone who wants 'em.
>
>Siege cooking was a great way to get all kinds of folks involved!
>
>--Anne-Marie d'Ailleurs

I think I'm running an Arts Competition in March (haven't heard if the
autocrat found a site yet) in Rusted Woodlands. Anyone in the East
interested in running one of these if we have kitchen facilities? We
probably will; the autocrat is also a frequent head cook in the area.
She's trying for a school with Home Ec rooms. I'll be busy doing other
things. Anyone else willing to set up and run something like this?

Julleran
kathe1 at juno.com