SC - The siege cook challenge.

Tue Aug 5 06:19:51 PDT 1997

  Uhm,  I think I should describe the pasta maker.  It doesn't really
  extrude the pasta like a meat grinder extrudes ground beef.  It cannot be
  used to make macaroni, or any other hollow pasta.  It can be used to
  "roll" the pasta dough to the desired thickness, and can then be fed
  through some "cutters" to slice the pasta to the desired width (either
  fettucine or spaghetti widths).  It doesn't appear that hard to use.  It
  definitely could be used to make the pasta for ravioli which you could
  then fill and fold by hand.

If it is the standard one, you can purchase a ravioli attachment.  I
wouldn't bother.

We took one once to a camping event, and made fresh pasta, and a LOT of fast
friends.

	Tibor