SC - Middle Eastern Recipe Needed

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Aug 18 16:02:07 PDT 1997

     Look at Cariadoc's miscellany at

     www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/recipes_introduction.html

     Some of the recipes are harder than others but I seem to remember
     some fairly simple ones.

     Also look at:

     http://almashriq.hiof.no/general/600/640/641/khayat/contents.html

     These are recipes I found listed under Food from the Arab World.

     Good luck!

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: SC - Middle Eastern Recipe Needed
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    8/17/97 9:42 PM

We're having a Feast of the Blazing Sun on Tuesday, and I need to bring a
Middle Eastern dish.  It needs to be simple--no weird ingredients you can't
get at your local supermarket, easy to transport without reheating
facilities (or cooked in an electric skillet--wonderful invention :)

Thank you for your assistance.

In service and friendship,

Gillian Fhlaitheamhail
MoAS for the Incipient Shire of Ard Ruadh, Artemisia