SC - vegetarians

KandL Johnston woodrose at malvern.starway.net.au
Sun Aug 17 21:01:07 PDT 1997

Stephen Bloch wrote:
snip
> It occurred to me a number of years ago while planning for an Estrella
> War that it ALWAYS falls during Lent, and we really should be eating
> accordingly.  The idea didn't go over terribly well....

This is also the case at our biggest camping event in Lochac, which is
run over the Ester long weekend. Solution in the enchanted grounds is to
have one day, usually Good Friday, we prepare lenten food. Works well
and everyone is well feed.
- --
Rudolf von der Drau and Nicolette Dufay
Baron and Baroness, Stormhold