SC - Re:Crustade Lombarde, An Inspiration turned Sour

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Aug 21 15:10:31 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-08-21 08:36:55 EDT, Adamantius wrote:

<< This isn't my normal way of solving problems like this. I offer
 it only as a consolation prize... . >>

Ok, folks. I went visiting a farmer friend and talked him out of a gallon of
gurnsey milk. I let it stand in the fridge for 72 hours. and then carefully
removed the layer of cream on top. This cream is a) very thick and b) will
hold a small egg on top if carefully slid unto it. I did not go any further
but I thought that it would be something to think about. That is to say the
small cattle of period probably produced milk wich was richer in cream and
their chickens definately produced smaller eggs.

I don't know if this will help but that is what I have discovered so far.
Unfortunately after 3 weeks of vacation I don't have the time needed to
further experiment with this one. :-(

Lord Ras