SC - Foods canned

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 06:12:05 PDT 1997

<< Can someone give
 me a rundown of what else can be successfully canned? What types of
 foods (sauces?) have others canned? >>

I am bringing home-canned chicken, pork, lamb, beef,  meatballs to War for
meats. Home-canned lentil soup, sauerkraut and pork. Home canned cauliflower
for cream of Cauliflower soup, assorted vegetables> garbanzos, carrots, etc.
In all 3 dozen quarts of assorted stuff and 2 dozen pints.

Fresh meat to be served on Sunday at the 6 th Annual Clan Ravenstar Lobster
Race> Lobster, clams, mussels purchased by household member arriving that
day.

Monday> Gaming Night. Fresh rabbit (which we raised),  venison and assorted
other creatures that the Clan provides.

Tuesday> the serving of canned food begins

Lord Ras