SC - New to the List

Rosina Weber gwendylon2 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:53:28 PDT 1997

Greetings all,

I am new to this list and new to Ansteorra..I am in the Dallas area and
am looking for a group to get back involved with the SCA.. I've done
several feasts and have run a couple of Inns at events.

In the real world I am a Chef and love to cook.  If you would like to
learn more about me you can check out my web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/4317

I have a medieval section that I am still building on..I have several
recipes that I have tried and enjoy on there....

To all Feast-O-Crats out there..if you have a recipe that went over well
at your feast please email it to me as I would like to get more recipes
for my medieval kitchen.

Am looking for ward to getting involoved again..

Rosina Weber