SC - introduction with a question

Angela Conn fianna at geocities.com
Fri Aug 1 20:19:06 PDT 1997

        Greetings!
         An introduction is commonplace here, so if it pleases you to know,
they call me Lady Fiona Gwen O'Brannigan (MKA-Angela Conn). I am from the
Barony of Northkeep in the northern regions of Ansteorra. To be exact, I am
apart of a boy scouts of america explorer *co-ed* post-that re-creates the
Middle Ages and Ren.
          I love all this information about medieval cooking, and how they
would have done it-it's all quite amazing how much we know about people that
lived so long ago. Now, before I go off on some tale about how the languages
in recipies gets me the most, I should ask my own little question here: What
is the greatest period dessert you have ever had at an event (or anywhere
else for that matter)?
please take these into consideration- 1) no alcohol of ANY type unless
cooked to the point that it is no longer intoxicating. 2) I am new at this,
and I would *like* to have recipies to go with whatever ideas you send my
way. 3) I love weird, creative things, the harder to make, the better.

The reason I need this is because my B.S.A. post is having a little campout,
and we are having a contest for the best dessert, of course, I have to win.

- -Ldy Fiona
fianna at geocities.com