Re- SC - Advice, please!-

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Aug 7 11:56:48 PDT 1997

     Since the ingredient list says to steep the saffron in a 1/2 cup of
     broth I don't think the ginger goes in the broth.  IMHO, I would guess
     that you would add the broth and the saffron threads together.
     Several other recipes I have seen dissolve the saffron in a liquid
     befor adding it to the rest of the ingredients.

     Mercedes
     rudin at okway.okstate.edu