SC - How to subscribe to digest?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Aug 7 17:11:35 PDT 1997

Unto the Noble Readers of this List, from Gideanus Tacitus Adamantius,
Greetings!

Just a quick question for whomever --

Can anyone advise me as to how I can subscribe to the digest version of
the list? I saved two different documents about subscribing and
unsubscribing, but neither specifies about the digest.

I will be unsubscribing from the list as of this evening or tomorrow
morning, although I regret to say there's no interesting, scandalous
reason behind it. I'll be out of town for a week and don't want my lady
wife, who is stuck in town, to have to sift through so much mail.

Tibor, rest assured my son and I will each catch a perch, which we will
poach and eat with vinegar and parsley ;  ) .

See ya in a week or so,

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com