SC - Pears

Eoian jack at cwebs.com
Mon Aug 18 13:19:00 PDT 1997

Decloking...

There is a variety known as Orential pears that are one of the most well
known
cooking pears.  These are quite inexpensive at  this time of year here
(The Barony of the Steppes).
Just cooked a couple of bushels for( shamless plug) Steppes Artisan, Sat.
August 23.
http://www.io.com/~ches/artisan.html

Eoian