SC - a dish for nine

Joe Tolbert jlt8 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:27:00 PDT 1997

Unto all this list - HELP !

I am going to an event this weekend, one day only, that says
"potluck feast - bring a dish for 9 " . I would like to take
a period dish (or two ). This will be my first attempt at a period
dish. It will have to be prepared the night before, and un-
refrigerated most of saturday.

As a challenge, what would you reccomend that I attempt ?
I would like something good that wont go bad and cause food
poisoning. . . Thank you for your help,

Joseph L. Tolbert